Alan M. Brown is a facilitator, coach, and trainer with over 12 years’ experience developing people and organizations and improving the quality of the conversations that drive performance in business. He specializes in group facilitation, executive coaching, and leadership development.
Alan has lead development programs in over 20 countries across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, as well as in the Americas and Asia. His considerable international experience has come from working with clients in the financial services, global banking, oil and gas, chemical and pharmaceutical, healthcare, retail, utilities, higher education, automotive, and telecommunications sectors.
- Associate of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators
- Associate of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- Associate of the Institute of Consultants
- Diploma for Professional Coaches and Mentors, Institute of Leadership and Management
- Certificate in Professional Development, Strathclyde University
- Working with groups to stimulate discussion, raise awareness, develop abilities, and create plans that lead to action and sustainable change
- Facilitating learning through coaching and effective dialogue and conversation
- Leadership and management development; designing and delivering tailored development programs to meet the needs of specific groups